Planetiers – Eventos, Marketing e Comunicação, Lda., Arena Atlântico – Gestão de Recintos Multiusos, S.A. and Douro Generation Associação de Desenvolvimento – as organisers of the event “Planetiers World Gathering” (the “Event”), which will take place between April 24 and 25, 2019, are committed to respect and ensure the protection of your privacy.
- ABOUT US
Your personal data will be processed by the following entities:
- Planetiers – Eventos, Marketing e Comunicação, Lda., corporate person no. 515221627, with headquarters at Rua Lúcio de Azevedo, 12 A, (Mercado da Inovação), 1600 – 148 Lisbon;
- Arena Atlântico – Gestão de Recintos Multiusos, S.A., corporate person no. 510346103, with headquarters at Rossio dos Olivais, Lote 2.13.01 A, 1990 Lisbon; and
- Douro Generation Associação de Desenvolvimento, corporate person no. 513115234, with headquarters at UTAD, Pavilhão 2, Quinta de Prados, Vila Real.
These companies are the joint-controllers of your personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
- WHY DO WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION?
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
The processing of your data is necessary for the performance of a contract, namely for the tickets purchase , the purchase or booking of services related to the Event (directly or indirectly), as well as for the performance of pre-contractual measures at your request.
Your data will be kept for this purpose for 2 years after the date of the event.
- Electronic communications related to the Event (marketing and newsletters)
This processing of data will be done only with your consent. Once you gave your consent, you will receive electronic communications with marketing content and/or newsletters through e-mail. If you did not provide your personal data (name, e-mail and mobile phone number), the abovementioned entities will not be able to send you commercial communications.
You can object to this data processing at any time.
Your personal data will be kept for this purpose for 5 years after the date of the event.
- Management of complaints and contacts received by the entities responsible for the processing of your personal data
You may send us suggestions or complaints regarding the Event organization via our email address email@example.com. Your personal data will be treated based on the legitimate interests of the data processors and based on your consent. We collect your data to analyze and resolve the situation underlying your suggestion or complaint.
Your data will be kept for this purpose for the time needed to resolve your issue.
- WILL MY INFORMATION BE SHARED ?
Your information may be disclosed to third parties, namely business Partners for organization, production, marketing and communication of the Event, as well as Insurance Companies with whom we usually work, for the purpose of providing services and acquiring goods. In such cases, the data controllers will ensure that these entities had applied the appropriated technical and organizational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of the GDPR.
Personal data may also be accessed by internal and external auditors of the data controllers, lawyers or by legal entities request. In this context, the confidentiality and the protection of your personal data will always be guaranteed.
Your personal data will be processed within the European Economic Area.
- WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
At any time, you may ask us for:
- Access to the information we have about you;
- Rectification of the information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The erasure of the processing of your personal data;
- The restriction of the processing, in certain situations;
- The portability of your data, in certain situations;
- The objection of the processing, in certain situations.
Your requests shall be processed with special care so that we can guarantee the exercise of your rights. You may be required to prove your identity in order to ensure that personal data is shared only with the data subject.
You should be aware that in certain cases (e.g. due to legal requirements) your request cannot be immediately processed. In any event, you will be notified of the measures taken within one month .
You also have the right to submit a complaint to the Portuguese Data Protection Supervisory Authority (“Comissão Nacional da Protecção de Dados”), in https://www.cnpd.pt/.
- CAN I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT?
If the consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw the consent at any time. Although this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent previously given or the later processing of the same data based on other legal grounds, such as the performance of a contract or a legal obligation.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, you may contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us to: email@example.com.
Updated: 17 September 2019